……It was I who went on a trip to Rajasthan ~ from Mumbai to Udaipur to Jaipur to Agra which I was so disinterested. Be that as it may, it was consign for I to go to these spots particularly to the city of affection Agra. Life appears to be fascinating when “YOU meets I”. YOU and I are two sides of same coin. Evidently one yet extraordinary; distinctive in their ways of life.
And this was the time, love emerged; for I and it was special and for the first time.
YOU was special for I
You was so close for I
Was that love?
After the two-day trip in the city of Love it was time to leave with the hardest good-bye and a half hug and finish the journey. After the hardest good-bye I was back to the city life, I still wonder…
Was it love? Love for what? Love for YOU?
What was so different in this trip?
Why after almost so many months I regardless loved the trip?
Is it accurate to say that it was the fun moments You & I shared at hostel?
Was it the rhythm of the dancing feet where I mesmerized YOU?
Or was it when I loved when YOU gave those hugs and kiss and held I so tight, I felt so high, I felt just so right. There were butterflies in the stomach, going around in circles. I was not tired of blushing with oneself. I was in euphoria with universe to experience love which is just beyond eternity
Or was it “YOU” due to which the trip was the most memorable one among so many trips further.
Or was it YOU in I?
Even after I came to the city that never sleeps, the 10 digit number was still active for both You and I.
Does You and I become WE?
Was it just the story of I?
Did You have other side of the story too?
Was it a heart-break?
Or was that the last meet?
Do they meet again?
This is definitely not the end of the story. This story is more interesting a head.
To know what happen next, keep lusting with my words…
May be you will know the whole story when the words wed and bound to spend a life together under one shelter which will be my book.
So everyone who is reading this, start traveling, you never know when YOU & I become WE….
Isn’t it okay to gracefully turn 28 and single – while adding someone in your life is still on hold?
So what if I am just 28, a woman who is changing with looks and body. Growing each day with different challenges.
So what if I give priority to my career?
What happens if you see your crushes and loves with someone else at this age of life?
So what if your self-respect is more important than your ego?
Isn’t is okay if you are underweight? Body shaming was always a depressing factor in my life.
So what if I am knowing the importance of food and my body now and sometimes mirror not being my best friend.
So what if I choose to wear clothes which comfort me?
Isn’t it okay if you are on the journey of being your own self?
I believe age is not only a two digit number but it sometimes teaches you and brings you closer to the destiny. Destiny of flying. Touching the sky. Adoring the waves. Being committed to nature. And always protected for being in the womb of the universe.
However, all appear to be baseless on the grounds that I took judging as a critical part of individuals in my life. I will discover my way; here some place not among others perspective but rather in me since I choose to be happy. To shine. To be beautiful. To respect and listen to my body. And finally to listen to my soul…
I trust that it’s absolutely alright to blush for yourself.
Since to know yourself is likewise a reason in your life.
Furthermore, it is such a delightful journey of truly being you to stroll with the light and kiss the earth. Additionally, it is so flawless when you make your grass greener and this time on your side.
With all these being an infinite beauty from a girl to a lady, I am in a relationship with my own self.
Such a large number of individuals pinged me after reading my last post on Depression. Asking me how I had the courage to compose what I went through because large portions of them were touched. I had no answer but I think I have started lusting with the words which may some point of my life will sail between the pages and would ink it with my name. Since happiness looks gorgeous on me.
I never knew which part of the world I prefer the most. In my 25th year, I coincidentally chose to go north India (McLeod) and that is the way my travel diaries began. And it’s been 2 years now and my heart is always ready to travel to north. After that trip, I started wondering why north attracts me so much.
Of course it’s the magnificence of India~ nature, mountains universe just drives me crazy, yet there is something more to it and that is NORTH INDIAN BOYS. They just make me fall for them. Of course there is a flip side to it but I am here to talk about the good qualities
1) Looks – The most interesting part in the face of north Indians that attracts me is the beard of the guys. It doesn’t suit everyone but many. Followed by the tallness in their height.
2) Attitude: They have care free attitude which is sometimes a disadvantage but sometimes much needed.
3) Travelers: Most of them love to travel. North Indians are basically travelers and inspires many to travel.
4) Love: They can make you fall for them any time. They can make your life mesmerize.
5) Enterprise- They can actually take risk and think big to grow their enterprise. They are focused and always engaged with their work.
6) Celebration: They are always ready for festivity with mandatory drinks in their gathering list.
7) Cuisine: They have good appetite. North Indians are food lovers. They have amazing sense of food and the taste.
8) Confidence in their language: I cherish when they talk in Hindi. North Indians are confident about speaking. They are even good in voicing their opinion and debating in circumstances. I think that’s why we have parliament in Delhi.
9) Me time: Most of them are in their own world, spending me time which sometimes leads to carelessness.
10) Ego: I know its a negative emotion which I believe to an extend is okay but not always.